Is So Important
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) largely refers to the technological work of “optimizing” website to make sure that internet search engine can find them and also index them. Online search engine can not see a website as humans see it. They review the code the website was created with. If an online search engine can’t read a web page, it can not index and also rank it.
Search engines have a “secret” formula they use for crawling and indexing a websites, together with crawling as well as reviewing the websites’s associations on the net in order to rank it.
A SEO expert must have web growth knowledge and have understanding regarding internet search engine. Search Engine Optimization needs an enormous quantity of work and also ability.
The number one reason people want a site is to be discovered online. Without an online search engine optimized web site that is simply not going to occur. Most websites are just an aesthetic possession for people to see, but to search engines they are empty and also just get overlooked since they are not enhanced.
Ready To Take The Next Step & Make Your Business Stand Out?
The process is very easy! We do all the work for you, you relax, loosen up and also enjoy positions.
- Initially, sign up for one of our budget-friendly Search Engine Optimization packages
- We research the keyword phrases that will certainly be the most effective for you We send a standard report revealing where you presently rate for those keyword phrases
- You approve the keyword phrases on your baseline report
- We develop citations
- We build web links
- We update the meta tags on your website per your plan
- We create an article/webpage
- In 25-26 days we send an updated SEO record that reveals the distinction in rankings and data that reveal all the job that has been completed! This gives you time to assess the work as well as see we completed every little thing prior to being billed again. We have a completely clear, no b.s. strategy.
You shouldn’t expect to get sales or leads in the first month. You at least need to be on page 1 before you get leads/sales. SEO will be most effective once you have top 1-3 rankings for your keywords on Google
To make this easy we have a form for you to complete once you sign up. This is a list of the main items we will need to get started.
- Login to your website to update the meta tags and post your articles
- Or we can provide you with the meta tags updates and you can update it yourself! Either way is fine with us.
- We need access to your Google My Business and analytics to make sure they are accurately set up and linked to your site
- We need links to a few of your top competitors’ websites for analysis
GMB stands for Google My Business which has recently changed to Google Business Profile.
We make sure your business address is properly linked on your website to your Google My Business page to give your full authority with Google.
- 5 Days a week of postings
- Responding to Reviews
- Managing Edits
- Posting Offers
- Adding 10 Questions and Answers per month
- Create Services
- Create Products
- Adding Photos Monthly
We update the meta tags and keywords on your website per your package. We also fix any coding errors that would cause issues with ranking your website.
The most important onsite work that needs to be done to get ranked you ranked is writing quality titles and descriptions. This is why we focus on this part of your onsite first. Once your site is properly tagged we then go back and work on any coding issues that may affect your SEO. This efficient process gets you ranked faster and saves you money.
We use the blogs to build quality content, build links and to grow your website. Content is king and the bigger your website and more quality content we build the easier it is to rank you. Please note, our goal is to rank your website’s core pages not to rank the blog content this is why most of your blog content will not be keyword heavy.
Citations are high profile business listings on websites such as Yelp, Yahoo, local.com, Bing, Citysquares, Yellowpages, Localpages, Foursquare, EzLocal to name a few. They organize business listings by categories, locations, services and allow us to put in your contact information, logo, website URL, keywords and information about your business. These are done one time. Since they are manually done it can take up to 45 days to complete.
CTR is a acronym for Click Through Rate. Google looks at how many visitors clicked your link to go to your site as well how long they stayed there. We use a advanced strategy that we call CTR Upranking which helps your CTR percentage as well the time someone stays on your page. This strategy is used to help your ranking position on Google’s search results. We provide very indepth details to the campaign ran for your site as well the improvements it has done.
An advanced location page consist of the following:
- Geo Centric Data per location.
- All Services Listed out on Each Location Page.
- H1 and H2 etc All Optimized Per Location.
- URL Structure Optimized per Location.
- Latitude and Longitude added to each image for the location.
- Map Embed of the GMB with Keyword Iframe Insertion
- Map Embed of the Location Keyword Iframe Insertion
- All Streets in the Location Listed out and linked to their Gmap link.
- All Neighborhoods Listed out and linked to their Gmap link.
- Driving Directions Created to Each and Every Street to the GMB.
- Driving Directions Created from Each Competitors GMB to you’re GMB.
These metrics are very powerful and help rank your business
What does this metric mean and how do we calculate the visibility score?
To put it simply, the visibility metric shows you the percentage of all possible organic clicks (from SERPs) for the tracked keywords landing on your website.
The score is calculated by dividing the traffic to the site by the total search traffic for all keywords. Ranking for keywords with higher search volumes have more influence on the visibility score.
If you only track a single keyword and all top 10 positions in Google are occupied by pages of your website (which means you get all possible traffic from that keyword) — your visibility is 100%.
But if you only occupy the #1 spot, while the rest are taken by your competitors, your visibility would be somewhere around 30% (depending on the CTR curve of the search results for that particular keyword).
Thus, if your average position is higher than your competitors, you will not necessarily have a better visibility score.
To get started simply select the plan above that suits your needs.
It’s that easy!! We do the rest.